Friday 14 June 2013

The dictator of style - rantings and what not

Greetings, ladies!

So today I'm taking some much needed time off from work to just chill out. Too bad it's so hot here today. Anyway, I was doing some people watching at the mall's food court today and got sore in the eyes.

Ok, so you know how the low back/open back/no back trend is worn by almost every girl in town? And you know that these styles need very specific undergarments, right? So anyway, this girl I noticed, was wearing a classy peep back top in black. High front but with a lil' opening in the back. But to my horror, she was wearing a cream coloured bra and the hooks were showing! 

Oh, dear! Such a shame as her entire outfit was basically perfect. That little fashion don't-even-think-about-it just ruined it for me. My advice to you ladies out there, invest in some nipple tape or backless bras.

I'm an avid fan of Cotton On, so I can tell you, their stick on bras are perfect. Some of those silicone-ish bras, well, they're hideous under fitted tops. They just make your boobs look disfigured, like someone's pinching them under your top. But these from Cotton On are just nice. You get a nice smooth look.

My personal favourite though is still and always will be nipple tape! They're great when you're boobs are still perky enough to not need a bra! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment